The Bell KC7-CMR is the latest in Bell's karting helmet range. With the design taken directly from the current Bell F1 helmet, the HP7 as worn in 2013 by Kimi Raikkonen, Daniel Ricciardo, Romain Grosjean, Pastor Maldonado, Jean-Eric Vergne & Esteban Gutierrez .
The KC7-CMR is certified to the CMH standard, developed jointly by the FIA Institute and the Snell Memorial Foundation. This standard has been developed to create safer and lighter helmets for use in karting.
Under CIK regulations, helmets with Snell-FIA CMH standard (CMR) approval can be used by all drivers in karting. These helmets are strongly recommended for drivers under 18 years old and are mandatory from 01/01/2010 for drivers under 15 years old.
• Ultra lightweight helmet with Carbon/Kevlar®/Glass hand laminated shell 1185g in sizes 52 till 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 till 59 (+/- 3%)
• Very latest style based on Bell F1 helmet
• Fitted with a 2mm double screen anti-fog shield and Bell Racing "SV" brake visor mechanism for improved comfort and safety
• Advanced aerodynamics and optimised top and chin bar ventilation
• Supreme air venting
• Top spoiler and chin bar gurney available separately