Alpinestars Tech 1-K
Specially developed by Alpinestars auto racing footwear department for kart racing, the Tech 1-K is constructed from microfiber and mesh for durability and ventilation. The shoe features an exclusive rubber compound sole for grip and an innovative foot counter affording excellent support, movement and sensitivity on the pedals.
- Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable microfiber upper and mesh to afford ultra-light weight, excellent breathability and superior feel.
- Strategically placed mesh paneling placed in the tongue, heel and side of the shoe offer excellent ventilation.
- External toe reinforcing for additional abrasion resistance.
- Formula 1 derived sole
- Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed to provide pedal sensitivity and grip - in both wet and dry conditions.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, Polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
- Low profile ankle with Velcro® strap closure for a customized and secure fit with support and padding for comfort.
- Innovative lacing system features eyelets reinforced with DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber for durability, styling and secure closure.
- Ergonomic footbed for greater feel and precision.
Black - Sizes 2.5 - 12 only
Black/Green - Sizes 7.5 - 12 only
White/Orange/Black - Sizes 7.5 - 12 only
Red/White - Sizes 7.5 - 12 only